Ok, well it doesn’t SUCK. It’s just difficult.
1. Jonah is having a regression and being verbally abusive.
2. I am fatter than I’ve ever been.
3. Eli is looking like he may drop his nap soon.
4. It’s almost budget season at work.
5. Eli was officially diagnosed with a milk allergy today.
6. I just bought a TON of food for Eli that he can no longer eat. Like, yesterday. Hopefully Geoff will eat it.
7. I have four people on four different diets in this house: Me, low gluten, low dairy. Geoff, low sodium, low sugar. Eli, dairy-free, oat-free. Jonah, high fat, high carb.
8. My flex money ran out for doctor’s co-pays.
9. Both of my boys have now fallen tremendously in growth percentiles. At least Jonah’s height did not fall, but Eli’s did – due to his milk allergy and us stupidly thinking it was just a lactose intollerance.
10. Geoff isn’t the happiest at his job right now.
I’ll write a top ten reasons why my life is so wonderful. But, tomorrow.