Uh Oh…. We Almost Died!

I think I am going to start up a charity for my next door neighbors so that they can pay their electric bill. This is about the fourth time this year they have gotten shut off.

When this happens, do they go to a motel? No. Do they stay with family? No. Do they light candles? No…..

They power the house with a gasoline powered generator.

Imagine a running motorcycle right outside of your window, 24 hours a day. That’s what it sounds like. And when we complained about the noise, they moved it to their garage, tried to “stifle the noise with trash bags”, and cracked the garage door. Oh and did I mention that we are in a row and have a shared wall?

After being threatened by them NOT to call the cops, we called the cops. The fire department, the cops and licenses and inspections came out, and indeed, our carbon monoxide reading was through the roof from the fumes. We could have died, had we not called.

Poor bastards….. Oh well. At least we’re not dead!

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under Uncategorized

One response to “Uh Oh…. We Almost Died!

  1. Gary

    I understand that there is a little old lady who lives on the other side of these hounyaks with the same proximity as you to this nuttiness. Have you seen her, or is she dead in her house. Better check on her to make sure she is alright.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s